Catunambu Nederland B.V.
5652 CN EINDHOVEN
The access to the portal owned by Catunambu Nederland B.V. and the information related to any of the products and services contained therein, implies acceptance of the conditions provided in this Legal Notice. For this reason, we recommend that you carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this portal. In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), we inform that:
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The portal of Catunambu Nederland B.V. The pages that it comprises and the information or elements contained therein, include texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, databases, computer programs, as well as logos, trademarks, trade names, or other distinctive signs, protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which Catunambu Nederland B.V. or the companies of its Group are holders or legitimate licensees. Catunambu Nederland B.V. does not grant any guarantee on the legality and legality of the information or elements contained in the portal pages, when the ownership thereof does not correspond to Catunambu Nederland B.V. nor to the companies of its Group.
PROHIBITED AND PERMITTED USES
Access to the website through the URL http://catunambu.nl is free for users and its viewing does not require any prior subscription or registration. However, the contracting of certain services or products does require the user's registration on the web.
In this sense, the registered user will be responsible for the proper use of the website and the custody of the access codes or identification keys, and must refrain from using them for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to the law, morality and good customs.
The registered user may at any time automatically unsubscribe as a user of the web, without this decision being retroactive, through the user interface, by phone at +31 646228774 or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the User of the same, being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of Catunambu Nederland B.V. and contrary to this Legal Notice or the General Conditions that regulate the provision of the products and services offered.
The user agrees to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe ownership rights of Catunambu Nederland B.V. or from third parties; or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Service or prevent its normal use by other users.
The user will not be able to download or make a copy of the elements that make up the website in order to alter, modify, use them in an illicit way or delete them in whole or in part. In no case, will this mean an authorization or license on the property rights of Catunambu Nederland B.V. or of the companies of its Group.
It is forbidden, except in cases where it is expressly authorized by Catunambu Nederland B.V., to present the web pages owned by Catunambu Nederland B.V., or the information contained in them under frames, distinctive signs, trademarks or social or commercial names of another person, company or entity.
VALIDITY OF INFORMATION
The information contained in these pages is current on the date of its last update and these conditions are those in force from the date of its last update. Catunambu Nederland B.V. reserves the right to modify them at any time, in which case they will come into effect from their publication and will be applicable to all portal users from that date.
The contents of the portal, especially the informative and advertising references, unless expressly indicated otherwise, do not constitute a binding offer. Catunambu Nederland B.V. reserves the right to introduce modifications or partially or totally omit the current contents of the portal when it deems it appropriate, as well as prevent or restrict access temporarily or permanently.
The price of any of our products will be the one that is budgeted on our website, except in case of demonstrable and / or obvious errors.
Catunambu Nederland B.V. does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct visualization, usefulness or change of the elements and information contained in the portal pages, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
Catunambu Nederland B.V., is not responsible for the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from the portal through links, hyperlinks or links, nor of the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties from which it is accessed through links, hyperlinks or links to the Catunambu Nederland B.V portal, or to any of its web pages, nor of the information and contents of any third party web page that is presented under the appearance or distinctive signs of Catunambu Nederland B.V., unless expressly authorized by the latter.
Catunambu Nederland B.V. and its information providers, as third parties, do not assume any responsibility in relation to the information, content of all kinds, products and services offered or provided through the Catunambu Nederland B.V. portal by third parties or entities, even if they belong to the same economic group, and, especially, for damages of any kind that, linked to the foregoing, may occur due to:
- Absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in its veracity, accuracy and sufficiency.
- Breach or defective or unpunctual fulfillment of contracts or pre-contractual relationships.
- Breach of the obligations incumbent on the information society service providers.
- Infringement of the rights of consumers and users.
- Infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights; carrying out acts of unfair competition or illegal advertising.
- Infringement of the right to data protection; of professional secrecy and the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people.
- In general, the breach of any applicable laws, customs or codes of conduct.
- Any decision made depending on the information provided through the Catunambu Nederland B.V portal. Neither Catunambu Nederland B.V. Neither the information providers as third parties assume any responsibility for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of Catunambu Nederland B.V.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Web pages owned by Catunambu Nederland B.V.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
Catunambu Nederland B.V. reserves the right to use "cookie" technology on the website, in order to recognize frequent users and personalize the uses made of the portal by preselecting the language, currency or specific content.
Cookies collect the IP address of the user, with Google being responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a web server, to record the user's browsing on the Web Space, when the user allows their reception. If the user wishes, they can configure their browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on their hard drive. The user will be able to consult the instructions and manuals of their browser to expand said information.