The personal data that the client must provide us is essential for sending orders and drafting invoices. The absence of these data will lead to the automatic cancellation of the orders. By registering on the page, the client agrees to provide us with valid personal data, that allows the provision of the service by Catunambu Nederland B.V. and the correct identification of the registered client, as well as sending information and publicity of the different products and offers that Catunambu Nederland B.V. may have on its web pages.
- WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
- Personal data
- Contact forms
- Embedded content from other websites
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE SHARE THE DATA
To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
Likewise, the company may process your data to manage your registration as a user of this website, to manage your purchases, answer your questions, comply with your legal obligations, improve our services and products and when requested, send you personalized communications.
The company does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
- WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE DATA AND FOR HOW LONG
The data collected will not be transferred or processed by third parties, without the prior consent of the client, except in those cases in which it is essential for the correct provision of the service or there is a legal obligation.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established in the applicable legislation, taking as reference the last communication.
The company guarantees the exercise of your rights. To this end, you can contact the company at its postal address or the email address provided in this document in order to exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
You can request the necessary forms to exercise these rights by sending an email to the email address provided in this document.
Given the very personal nature of the exercise of any of these rights, you must attach a copy of your identity card or equivalent supporting document to the request.
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons), new European Union regulations that unify the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for electronic commerce must assume when managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case with this website.